I know it´s a topic that have mixed feelings, some of us dread the menopause approach some of us enjoy it. Yes, you are getting older, and it marks the end of youth and fertility in a way. However it also mark the beginning of something new- a stronger better you!
Hormons – or the lack of them or actually the change of the hormonal mix, will leave you with a different mind and body. Make sure to eat optimal eat natural not precessed food. Sleep for example, always have had an issue with sleep, never ever was a sound sleeper. I sleep for 6,5 to 7 hrs tops, that is for me a good night sleep. But most of all the biggest change for me has been my mind. I have become allot stronger mentally. I do have periods where I have felt a bit lost and not really recognize myself.
It´s time to take care of body and mind and most of all create a balance between them. Stop pressuring yourself to much and let go of negative influences. I seldom listen to the news and by choice keep an positive attitude. Not always easy, I feel a lot of people have a negative attitude form the get go, constantly thinking negative thought, regardless were they are in life.
I have set a couple of goals to maintain and create a better future or a future that I want. I going in to a new phase in life. First of is your mind, are you happy with your life? Is this were you picture your self 10 years ago? If not, what is strategy for removing yourself from your current state?
Second your body, I am currently working on my body, nutrition and exercise, to be able to reach my goal I need to change, change my way of thinking, and that is the hardest part, old habits die hard, especially thinking habits.
Top tips to feel your best
- Love yourself
- Nutrition – eat clean , minimize sugar intake and eat lot´s of greens and fermented soya based foods as it´s has a positive effect on the estrogen
- Exercise – not to hard your body needs to recover, but hard enough to break out a sweat, go up early, light a candle and do yoga, it will keep you flexible, try if for 20 minutes 5 days a week. A great start in the morning.
- Sleep – hard one, but if you have trouble sleeping, please make sure to at least eat proper as you brains needs the nutritions
- Find your inne purpose, if lost or forgotten
- Do fun for filling things – take time to enjoy life